I've been active on a number of Yahoo! Groups for years, so then it dawned on me: reuse the content I've already created. So here's my plan for finding material for posts when I don't have any new ideas or don't have time to write any new idea:
- Go to one of my Yahoo! Groups' web site.
- Click "Messages" to view all messages.
- Type my Yahoo! ID into the "Search" field, then click "Go".
- Skim through all of the messages I've ever posted to the group.
- Find a message with some interesting content.
- Copy and paste the content into a blog post draft.
- Proofread and update content.
- Post it!
- Repeat process.